Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Steamboat Snowmobiling

Vodafone 246 HD2 + 8GB + Android + OVP (Swap)!

HD2 + 8GB HTC + Android + OVP (Swap):
Hello, here my
Offer HTC Android HD2 (2.3.2/2.2 depending on. desire) to.
The HD2 is located in a new condition (except for the tiny models you see in the picture) and also HD2 there are of course the OVP and an 8GB SD 2GB instead of SD.
There is also a live WP7 activation code so you can also HD2 WP7 use with all functions which normally is not possible.
on the HD2, I Android (2.3.3) being made up on request, I can also WIMO 6.5 / 7 or Android phone windows 2.2.2.
The HD2 is going very well with Android, but I would like to replace it again because I would like to have variety, or the 4.3 "but probably not Do.
Because cash is tight, unfortunately I could still have an Xbox 360 Elite with a very good offer to give (as with an iPhone 4, for example)
And please only offer mobile phones with iOS (from 3G) and Android phones.
not I should answer is that I am not interested otherwise I try to respond as quickly as possible.
lg
price: VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment